BDS Cycle Shelter - 10 Space Cycle Shelter & Bike Stands
Our best selling cycle shelter, comes with all-round features to suit any environment and is also used and approved by Transport for London. Mild steel cycle shelter with bolt down fixing or underground fixing available. The Bike Shelter is available in a galvanised, polyester powder coated RAL code colour finish or hot dipped galvanised and polyester powder coated RAL code colour finish. Anti-vandal clear polycarbonate UV stable roof, with optional polycarbonate sides and swing or sliding gates. Comes with optional cycle parking, galvanised bike stands for secure bike parking and to provide confidence to cyclists by allowing both the frame and wheels to be secured to the cycle stand.
- Tested and approved to Transport for London Health and Safety standards and their Cycle Shelter of choice.
- Recommended for Schools, Colleges, Universities, Offices and Public Buildings.
- An extremely durable and resiliant shelter, it has been structurally tested against the harshest conditions found in the UK and approved against BS EN standards
- Optional end polycarbonate panels to provide additional protection from the elements or to restrict access
- Optional cycle parking bike stands, hot dipped galvanised. Integrated bike racks are for where your surface is loose, so the racks are installed inside the shelter and lifted off the floor. Toastracks only require a few bolt holes (compared to bike stands) so they are quicker to install, frames that are bolted onto the floor to park bikes.
- Optional assembly bolts, expanding foundation bolts for concrete plinth and arrangement drawing for assembly
- No-crawl under perimeter with adjustable feet and allows for fixing onto uneven surfaces
- Complies with secure storage as required by the Code for Sustainable Homes
- 50mm box tube to BS EN standards
- Frame comes with optional finishes. Raw, hot dipped galvanised or polyester powder coated to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 standard finish - any RAL code colour. Or both which is recommended.
- Shelter comes with adjustable overground fixing feet
- Single units can be placed alongside or opposite each other, to form larger cycle storage areas.
- Shelters and Enclosure come with latch and coded padlocks.
- Optional lock with 2 keys
- Or ask us about our swipe card ID locking system
- This bike shelter can help contribute towards gaining ENE8 Cycle storage credits when used in the appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes
10 Bike Space BSC1 (2110): Length 4100mm Height 2200mm Width 2100mm
Typical delivery time: 2 to 4 weeks
Other sizes available -
Or view our Full Range of Enclosures, Shelters or Bike Storage.
|Best Sellers M2||Yes|