Free Standing Wall Dock - Price per bike
The Free Standing Wall Dock (also called the Free Standing Vertical Bike Rack) is another clever product from our space-saving range of bike racks. It is an enhanced variation of our very popular simple Wall Dock. Our free-standing vertical bike rack is a very popular choice as it lets you make the most out of your floor space. It is also perfect for places where you may not have a wall to dedicate to bike storage or an unusual room configuration. One of its unique features is that the bike docks are mounted onto a strong steel frame, which is then securely bolted down to the floor – and this could be done anywhere in a room. This gives you the freedom of location and the security of the floor bolt down.
The free-standing wall dock gives you the flexibility to have it one-sided or double-sided, allowing for bicycles to be stored on both sides. It can be manufactured to hold any number of bikes and accommodates tires up to 75mm wide, ensuring compatibility with various bike types.
Crafted from robust steel tubing, every component is powder-coated in a sleek black finish. This includes sections, bars, and plates, guaranteeing both strength and aesthetic appeal. The dock features a standardized 305mm centre-to-centre spacing, providing secure and efficient bike storage.
Additionally, enhance security with an optional locking loop that allows the bike frame to be secured to the rack using a standard d-lock.
For installation, you can use our provided bolts or provide your own.
Free Standing Wall Dock Revit / CAD Files
Download our CAD files or contact us for help with planning. We also have an in-house designer who can check and assist any architect drawings free of charge.
- Single sided Depth 550mm x Height 2050mm (1 bike per frame)
- Double sided, simply have 2 bike spaces, back to back. Depth 1100mm x Height 2050mm
Estimate how many bikes you can store:
- Can be manufactured for any number of bikes
- Fits up to 75mm wide tyres
- Steel tube powder coated black, section, bar and plate
- Height 2050mm
- 305mm centres
- Optional bolts available, or you can use your own
- Price is Per Space
- Optional locking loop available to increase security by allowing the bike frame to be locked to the rack with a standard d-lock.
- Minimum room depth for a single sided row is 2000mm (1000mm with a bike and 1000mm path in front)
- Minimum room depth for 2 racks, back to back is 4000mm (2000mm for 2 bikes and 1000mm path in front and 1000-mm path behind)
How much width space in the room do I need?
- 3 bikes - 1220mm
- 4 bikes - 1525mm
- 5 bikes - 1830mm
- 6 bikes - 2135mm
- 7 bikes - 2440mm
- 8 bikes - 2745mm
- 9 bikes - 3050mm
- 10 bikes - 3355mm
Ensure a suitable surface already exists for bolting on to - preferably this should be onto existing concrete. Contact us about installation, we are able to provide a full installation service.
Delivery time: Typical lead time 2-4 weeks
Large volume discounts apply
|Best Sellers M2